Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reader Comment from NickieChickie

"Nickiechickie said...

Put your words into action chickie, less talk more do! It can be a great year for you. What is your plan of attack? "


....................


It can be a great year for me. I am hesitant to make a plan. I know! I know! Me of the Mega Plan fame with no plan!


I have just had so many plans that have come to naught. (sp)

I have been having more trouble than ever with my feet. As in they hurt now just during the day even when I wear running shoes. So I guess I need to visit a Podiatrist.


So, for sure there is no running in my near future. Only walking.



I am toying with the idea of joining the gym at my building and working out before work since I will be commuting with Husband-unit and he goes to work early.


Or... I could save that money and work out in the basement when I get home from work. That one is probably a good idea too but has the potential for mayhem when kids hockey is thrown into the mix. Before work is probably more reliable.

Thoughts?



P.S. Less Talk? I only had 8 posts in 2011 as opposed to 196 in 2008! Hahahaha

1 comment:

Nickiechickie said...

I actually made my first 'inspiration' page today and was inspired to do so by Fitnessista.com. This is the first time I have written and pasted pictures onto a 12x12 page that wasn't going to go in one of my scrapbooks. I have it posted on a wall in my bedroom where I will see it everyday to remind me of my goals. Maybe this is something that help you along without actually creating a plan.