Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Gee, I suck at being a regular blogger! Oh well.

Here I am, January 2012, still battling.

My life just got a whole lot easier though. I have more help at home. I can now get to work on time. I can now take a lunch break at work. Since I have help at home I don't have household crap dragging me down so there is no more "I'm too busy to even think about wanting to exercise". I know I am insanely lucky and I am really grateful to have help.

I've got some rebuilding to do. These last 2 or 3 years have been a big slide fitness wise. Yucko!

Anyways... I haven't forgotten about this blog. Probably everybody else has though! Hahahahaha.

More updates when there is something worth updating about.

Oh, I am so loving the weather today. 15 degrees on January 4th on the prairies. What an insanely good day!

1 comment:

Nickiechickie said...

Put your words into action chickie, less talk more do! It can be a great year for you. What is your plan of attack?