Friday, January 20, 2012

Kittens are contagious





In mid December my mom got this little charmer. My kids and I went to the animal shelter to help mom pick her out. My mom let my daughter name her so her name is Chrissy Christmas. Her shelter name was Brittney.




At the time we had one very old 17 year old cat. I couldn't resist going back to the shelter and adopting 2 kittens for us. I had forgotten how fun and crazy kittens are. The 17 year old cat suddently seemed very old.




The two kittens had names of Ivy and Holly at the shelter. I picked them up 2 days before Christmas and kept them a surprise for the kids until Christmas morning.



Considering that the potential names that the kids came up with for my mom's cat had been Nacho, Taco and Tofu I did not let the kids rename the kittens and with the excitement of Christmas they forgot to ask.





No comments: