Hello world!
The family and I have left the land of no lakes in favour of the land of big lakes.
Origially my husband was signed up to do Ironman Canada but alas, due the all the hullabaloo of getting our house ready to sell and moving to the new one, he missed way too much training to be able to finish the race upright and smiling. (he could have still done it but it would have been ugly but really, he had waaaay too many hours of work to do on new house) When he signed up we had no intention of moving so anyways.... He is going to do in in 2 years instead when no doubt he will do it, and make it look easy. He's just like that.
Meanwhile we continued on with our plans of coming here and are enjoying another vacation (we are spoiled I know)
I so love this region! Lakes, beaches, cool cycling roads. It rocks!!!! We have brought our bikes so hopefully will get some riding in.
My knee is not doing so hot so running is on pause again. I need to seek out a physio or a doctor or both. Booo! If my knee could talk I'm betting it would say "Hey lady! If you want to run with my co-operation you need to lose 20 pounds. Hop to it!" Sadly, I can already tell you that my doctor will surely tell me that too.
On the eating front we have a kitchen here and I just stocked it up with nice safe things to eat. yum Yum!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment