Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sat. Aug. 7, 2010

For the next little while I am goinng to try to run every other day. That will be strange because it will mean that I don't run the same days each week. But that would give me 7 days over 2 weeks instead of 6. I'll give it a go and see if that works for me.

Saturday: Bike ride with mini-me on the trail a bike. It sure was nice to be so close to decent riding. In the old neighborhood we had to ride on busy-ish street to get going anywhere. Not anymore. Yay! I had thought about doing the short-res but heard rumbling thunder early on. We ended up only riding 10K but hey, it was moving not sitting so bonus!

Sunday: will run again later today (five 3-and-1s). Mini-me wants to come with me. Happy I am being a good role model for her.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Let's hear it for role models!