OK. I have used my 2 week vacation and the chaos of moving as an excuse to put exercising on the back burner. Since I've signed up for that darn hard 8k that is in about 12 weeks for now, it is time to get serious (ie. the same thing I do every year, slack off then all of the sudden get back on track).
Tomorrow (Friday) I will go running then I will report back here. I need to start taking advantage of this new and improved neighborhood with excellent running opportunities nearby. Fatinah: Same quadrant. Sometime we should meet up at a race or something :) Santa Shuffle? :)
Angela: (knitting Angela with the 3 lovely daughters). I got your comment. Can you email me at "my youtube accout name" @gmail.com to let me know you email address so I can send you a note?
I am sitting at my kitchen table and I can hear somebody snoring (probably one of my kids) from the second floor. This open concept business makes this house seem not so big (in a good way)
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO what 8k are you referring to here?
Did you ditch it?
Post a Comment