Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday

Hello!

I am back from the land of 4-days-without-children-vacationing. Some day I would love to go to the land of 7-days-without-children-vacationing but hey, I will take what I can get.

We had a nice time and we even got some exercising in. We did some walking, hiked up a big hill and cycling. I even cycled by that spot that had a landslide. Geesh! That is kind of freaky! Seriously, I cycled on that exact patch of road that is now covered in dirt a mere day before it happened. Weird!

I love love love that part of the country. The whole time my husband and I plotted how we could spend more time there. Could we buy a place there? Could we tow a trailer (that we don't have) and set up camp there for the summer? No we cannot. Not at this point in our lives but hey, maybe sometime in the future.

We had fancy dinners at two great wineries. The food was amazing and the view even better. *sigh*. so so nice!

Anyways... today on the way to work I got my husband to let me out of the car half way and I walked the rest of the way (5.5km).

My right knee is a little grouchy right now. I am a little freaked out about running and have been avoiding it (mostly scared that the extra pounds I am carrying would be mucho bad for my knees, hip and feet). I first noticed the knee pain running downhill at bootcamp. I should have stopped immediately but nooooooo... I didn't. Oh well. Hopefully it is nothing permanent.

1 comment:

zurplemoon said...

so good to see you. take care that body