Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cool Post on Beginning Running

Yo catwoman. Go read this.

http://mizfitonline.com/2010/06/23/running-getting-started/

I really agree with her when she says
"In the last three years of running I’ve determined three simple steps to developing a love of running are: take care of your feet, never give up, and don’t burn out."

-- especially the feet part. Feet are the weakest link... at least for me. Other bodyparts also try to act up but ultimately the feet are the root of it all. Be good to your feet. Don't forget to buy new shoes even if your shoes don't seem worn. You won't know how worn they actually are until you put on new ones and are amazed at the difference.

-- also agree with the run a 5K part and find running friends.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I like it! It's so true!

In July I will celebrate 1-year of running by getting new shoes.