Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday

Monday:
1 hour with personal trainer at noon.
Later walked half way home from work (rode bus from work and got off with 5K to go)

Did I mention that my personal trainer is getting an office job in September and will no longer training people? I have been with him for 3 years and he is totally nice and fun and makes the time fly. He is set to become a dad in the next month and has decided to change careers. Maybe it is time to learn how to do these weights and exercises on my own at a gym. That would be a lot easier on the pocket book. I will miss working out with him though. He does have a protege that I could continue on with. I'm not sure what I will do. With buying a new house (that could use some upgrading) spending less money would be a good idea. However, the good thing about having a weekly appointment is that I always go. If it was just going to the gym I could see how that might be swept aside for something else. We'll see. I have a little while to think about it.

No comments: