Did you ever know a girl that gets distracted easily and then gets focussed on that new thing and forgets about the other thing that she is supposed to be doing?
Yes, yes you do. Its me! Oops!
So I went for my run on Saturday and on the way I saw an Open House sign in a different neighborhood and ever since then I've been totally distracted and obsessed with pondering making a move out of our little house.
Now it is Thursday and I have not worked out since. (also was sick from Sunday 'til now and am still kinda sick).
Anyways... So much for my wonderful statistics. Can you say Bozo? I even accidentally stood up one of my friends because I completely forgot that we were going to meet up for a swim and instead I went and viewed 2 houses that night.
Sorry sorry sorry.
Signed,
Distracted.
PS. It might get worse if we actually take a leap. Scary prospect for me (Change? No thank you!) but it might be worth it in the end.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're funny! :)
are you my twin?
hey are you moving?
big houses are a pain in the ass too much to clean
Sounds like me too! hahaha
Make sure you subscribe to my new blog:
http://sureshotevolver.blogspot.com/
I'm posting daily there rather than at the old one.
So, did you buy that house?
Post a Comment