Now that was painful! Not physically, just really annoying. I won't be doing that again any time soon.
Now for March.
Goal: 23 days with a workout in it (essentially 5 days a week. not making a number of hours goal because that would lead to junk workouts just to fill in or else it could lead to failure which I don't need).
This is not going to be a snap. That leaves only 2 days a week to end up at 10pm going "Crap, I have not worked out yet!".
Really! Working out after 10pm is just plain annoying. I am not a vampire people!
Once I achieve March's goal I will consider other goal like a certain number of strength workouts in a month etc. No need to go all crazy and do it all in one month.
It is 10 to 9 in the morning on Monday. My run clothes are on. One kid left to drop off and I have personal training later. By running now I won't have to run on the trainer's treadmill. Ha!
Do you have any goals for March?
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

3 comments:
March is the last third of a 90 Day Challenge (a non youTube challenge---yes, they do exist)for biggest weight lose/largest percentage lost with 5 other guys at the gym.
As of this morning I am down 23 pounds since 1-4-10 and need to get lose 8 more by EOM.
youtube can be really valuable to motivate but nothing is better than people you see every morning checking on what you weigh.
You are right, you don't have to do everything in one month. I think your plan for March is great.
T
I like your plan for March. Its doable girl! I've run around all day in my running clothes before if i was afraid of not fitting it in. That i could be ready whenever the opportunity came up.You can do this!
Terry: Way to show it can be done! Totally agree. Real life people are a whole different level of accountability.
Jinx: You are one smart lady! I love the days where I get to work out early in the day. It actually makes me happy
Post a Comment