Thursday and Friday - ran 3K both days. Not a fan of back to back but husband is away and I am low on childcare opportunities therefore I got it done while they were at school instead of the preferred time of one day off from running before running again.
Today (Saturday) I am going to bike outdoors pulling the 46pounder on the trail-a-bike. Depending on how that goes (ie. depends on # of hissy fits by offspring, distance, time etc.) it may or may not qualify as a workout. I'll report on that later. If it doesn't count then I will have to resort to ye olde ellipticale. Hopefully it won't come to that.
This Month So Far:
Days worked out: 4
Total workouts: 5
Total hours: 3.5
Runs: 3, Strength:1, Bike: 1
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thought you might be talking about a heavy Kettlebell when you mentioned pulling out the 46 pounder. :)
Terry
Post a Comment