Thursday, February 25, 2010

that was nice

Mission accomplished.
Got in my running stuff.
Drove for a while.
Did a run (3K)
Drove a little more.
Home.

It is funny that 3K is an accomplishment.
Oh well. I can build on that right?

Voting continues on the post below.
Looks like B is winning.
I'm just waiting for Terry to come in and say to do both B and A.

Day 7 of 10 in a row done.

2 comments:

trboh said...

I would never say A and B together, that would be just crazy!

How about a C?

23 days of 1 hour a day exercise?

If not then I go for B. Just make sure there is intensity in that 30 minutes.
T

Heather said...

Option C = A x B. I'm not surprised.

I don't want to set myself up for failure though.

You are right though. Option B does leave opportunities for junk workouts.