Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 of 10 done

Tuesday:
worked
husband away
way late kid's hockey game (7:15pm start)
finally got kids to bed at 9:30pm
10:10pm - crap. realization that exercising was still outstanding
10:45pm - 30 minutes ellipical done.
Seriously. I could have almost leaned on my arms and fallen asleep on the darn thing.
But alas, I finished it.
Not sure this everyday thing is the brightest idea.
Thankful it is only 10 days.
After that I think I should aim for 20 times in the month of March.

3 comments:

Steph said...

You are Mega Woman!

trboh said...

Hummmmm......I was think of 40 for March.

Heather said...

Terry: depends on what kind of 40. As you might be aware there are not 31 days in March so 40 days are out.

Could do 40 half hour increments of exercise though.

20 days is a little low. I was aiming for 5 times a week but there are 3 extra weekdays in there. By the math it should be a goal of 23 days in the month. (with 8 off)