For March should I set a goal of
a) 20 hours of exercise (running, elliptical, weights, bike)
or
b) 23 days of at least 30 minutes of the above.
Discuss. Yes, you lurkers, I'm talking to you! :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I vote for 'B'. A little bit more structured. Which 'I' need. Just saying 20 hours would give me way too much wiggle room to say wait until the last day of March and try to workout for 20 hours straight......I kid you not! LOL! Such is the nature of procrastination. :)
option B
Probably B would provide the most structure. It seems like a lot of days, though. I'd find that hard.
B, what is 30 minutes?
Late to the party here, I think that B is better - healthier. Like JinxxxyGirl said, you could go hard over three or four days at the end. I can easily do a couple of days of 7+ hours of exercise (though that might just be because I'm a freak O_O), so three days of that takes you to ~20 hours. Consistent, regular exercise is a better, healthier goal, and Option B is a reflection of that!
Post a Comment