Monday
Personal trainer workout.
Running 2K
Weights
Core
Stationary bike.
I actually broke out a sweat. Imagine that.
6 days to go.
Turns out exercising every day *actually* makes your glutes, quads, hamstrings etc. sore. Who knew! :) This could get interesting.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i have to laugh it seems that we hit mojo at the same time. so sore
Is it possible that you will actually make it through half way to your 10 day goal?
That really enough. You don't want to over do it and actually do something everyday. Our bodies need to rest and recover.
This could even lead to the building of a habit that would stick with you for the rest of your life. That's too much of a commitment.
I guess I better make the disclaimer the I was just joshing you. With my luck someone will come by at agree with the idea that doing something 10 days in a row is too much.
Good work.
Terry
zurple: happy to hear about your mojo.
Terry: Don't worry. I totally get your comments. However, you are right. My mom would definitely agree with your pretend view on things. No doubt others would too.
Post a Comment