Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Workout Recaps Fri - Tues.

Friday - Thursday's bike class ran me over like a truck even though I was trying to keep it at an easy level. On Friday my knee to my hip hurt (joints and muscle) on my right leg so I took it as as rest day.

Saturday - I chose going grocery shopping over exercise during the only window I had for doing either. The house was almost completely bare of food. The rest of the day I was away from home for 24hours supervising an overnight pass. I could not leave that person alone so therefore no exercising on Saturday.

Sunday - The weather was gorgeous and I ran outside for 20 minutes. I'm going to start increasing my time. 20 minutes is easy peasy.

Monday - 1 hour personal training including 2K run on treadmill at start.

Tuesday - Had time to workout in evening after kids went to bed. Instead worked on my accounting for my business which should have been done in November. Need to get that off my back. Yikes!

Wednesday - What will I do today? Doing nothing is not an option. I will do something.

2010 Workout Stats:
Bike workouts: 2
Run workouts: 3
Elliptical workouts: 2
Personal Training workouts: 1

Days worked out: 7 (out of 12 days this year) - this number has slipped too low. Time to crank it up.

Food journalling streak: since Jan. 13th, 2010 - yep. missed a whole bunch of days. starting again.

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

mmm - what will you do? can't wait to hear what you chose!!

Sarah said...

20 Mins!!! Way to go! That's still a pipe dream for me (working on getting a cardio machine for home first).