OK. One (easy) workout done. 44 minutes on the Elliptical. Why easy? Well, I am after burning calories and I am trying to take it easy on my joints so I can do more days in a row etc. Why 44 minutes? Because that is the length of a TV show without commercials silly! I have started watching the show "Fringe". It reminds me a lot of the x files but it does get a bit graphic at times so if you can't stomach that then you would not like it. Right now I am watching season 1 and have watched 2 episodes.
I am hoping it is going to warm up for a New Years Day run outside. Right now it is still too frickin cold.
I joined a challenge on YT. The challenge is to have scale and non-scale victories. Pretty simple. It goes until March 1st. I said I was challenging myself to lose some inches. Specifically I want to lose some inches off my hips and waist. Of course I have plenty of pounds that I can 'afford' to lose. That goes without saying. I am not motivated by scale goals though so I am steering far far away from scale goals. (the macro goal of course would be to weigh less, however the number is irrelevant)
Oh ya, before I did the Elliptical I had actually hopped on my bike trainer. However, not sure if it is because my bike had been out in the freezing cold garage or if I put it on the trainer wrong but I popped my tire's inner tube so that was the end of that. I need to get back on the bike soon though. With the stress of things with my mom I missed WAY too many bike classes and I might just die when I go back next week.
2010 Stats:
Elliptical workouts: 1
Days worked out: 1
Food journalling streak: since Jan. 1st, 2009 (hahaha)
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
I watch Fringe also and sometimes I find the gross out factor almost too much!
Good job working out missy!!
Happy New Year - looking forward to 365 more days of reading you!
Post a Comment