Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunday – Thursday Recap

Sunday: did 49 minutes easy on the Elliptical at home. 503 cals.

Monday: no exercise (only got 3 hours sleep because I was up all night doing a spreadsheet for my kid’s school milk order. I had done it previously during normal daylight hours but the night before it was due I discovered all my work was kaput!)

Tuesday – 20 minute run outside. -13, snow but for 20 minutes a person can suck that up you know? I ran on the road so as not to break an ankle on sidewalks that were not shoveled.

Wednesday: zip

Thursday: Going back to my spin class tonight. It will be 1.5 hours long including a warmup at the beginning. It is going to be challenging because I have missed almost every one for 2 months (mostly due to caring for my mother)

2010 Workout Stats:

Bike workouts: 2
Run workouts: 2
Elliptical workouts: 2
Days worked out: 5 (out of 7 days this year)

Food journalling streak: since Jan. 1st, 2010

(those stats include tonight's spin class which has not yet happen but it will happen!)

2 comments:

Nickiechickie said...

Keep on truckin'!

Unknown said...

5 out of 7 is like a trillion times better than 0 out of 7.