I know at least one person is anxiously waiting to find out what I did yesterday. Right Fatinah? hahaha.
Anyways... I called up the husband from work and suggested that we leave work at 4 (early for me) and go for a run before picking up the children from daycare. (what horrible parents we are!).
He says. "I'm not scheduled to run today". I say: "Uh, does running with me really 'count' as running?". Him: "Oh right, OK".
Unfortunately, he had some meeting in which he found out some mistake had possibly been made and therefore had to work late.
So... I snailed home in traffic, bought some Subway for dinner and did not go running.
However, in the back of my mind I remembered that the bloggerettes (and bloggers) would have read that I said I would do something. So I procrastinated until 9:45pm and then did 44 minutes on the Elliptical while watching an episode of Heroes. Thank god for TV. I really miss exercising with real live humans though.
2010 Workout Stats:
Bike workouts: 2
Run workouts: 3
Elliptical workouts:3
Personal Training workouts: 1
Days worked out: 8 (out of 13 days this year)
Food journalling streak: since Jan. 14th, 2010 - yep.back to the drawing board *again*.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If you want to exercise with this human, weekends would work for me! I would be up for a run for sure especially with our warmer weather.
HAHAHAHA!!!! I was sitting here with a cup of tea waiting for an update!
I am so glad that you did something. Too bad the run didn't work out but really - 45 minutes on the elliptical - wow!!
So, what kind of sub eater are you? I just had subway for lunch today..... my hearts desire is the spicy italian, toasted on a flat bread BUT what I eat and really like is turkey toasted on flatbread with sweet onion sauce. Tastiest 8 points ever!!
Oh, and just to keep the pressure up - I have two, yes, two journals going..... so lets see that streak go another day please.... wink wink!!
I'm glad you got your exercise in. Why did you not run when hubby couldn't go??? Was it some place not safe to run alone??? Girl if we were close we could run together. I so KNOW the feeling of not wanting to do it alone. But actually you ARE in IT alone. You alone decide what your gonna eat, you alone decide to head out that door for a run. Its all about you. You can do it! Its you against the WORLD! Or maybe its just you against that little chocolate chip cookie.......I get so confused.....LOL! JInx!
Post a Comment