Sorry blog. I have been neglecting you. I know I know, nothing new there.
Anywhozle... I have have been getting all my runs done. Wednesday night I went out at the kid's bedtime. I didn't feel like running around the same streets near my house so I hopped in the car, drove 5 minutes and ran 2 neighborhoods over. Surprisingly that was much less boring and the time passed quickly.
I would have liked to have gone on the pathways but it was after 8pm and well, I would rather not go that late solo because you never know. Sad but true. Oh how I miss the days of running with friends pretty much every run. Need to make more dates with friends.
Today I have two sets of 8 & 1s to do. Anybody want to run with me after work /evening? Of course I could go during the day with 4 year old on bike. On my last two attempts I have a 50% success rate. Maybe I could get to 66% success rate... Maybe I'll force the husband and kids out of their bikes while I run this evening. Regardless I will get it done. I am happy that I am not in the habit of skipping.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you are on a roll! Bodies in motion tend to stay in motion!!
Give me a couple of weeks and I may be ready to join you on some of those runs!
glad you're still getting your runs in.
I am too - although - to be quite frank and honest - that is the ONLY thing I've done right this week. Sigh
Post a Comment