Well people, I have been on vacation for a while. Utterly on vacation. Lazy lazy bones. I go back home after this weekend.
I am almost done my vacation but yesterday I got to visit with my good friend Steph who has been toying with the idea of starting running. She got a nice new pair of Asics (gotta love proper shoes!) and we took off together for her inaugeral run.
We have committed to being virtual run partners following the super beginners plan at least 3 times a week.
We live in different provinces but we will be partners all the same.
Looks like I'm going to be running 3 times a week for the next 10 weeks or so! :) Good thing too since I signed up for a hard race in November. (5 miles, first half completely uphill)
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, welcome back.
Happy running (?) :D
Hurray for virtual run partners! :)
so good to hear from you!
Post a Comment