Hello bloggers. I have probably lost most of you with my radio silence but hello to those still out there.
Anyways... Not much to report on the fitness front. In a couple of days I will be away from home for a week and a half.
When I am back I really want to focus on cleaning the clutter from my body. It has become cluttered ways that I am not happy with. And by clutter I mean extra puffy inches that were not on my body one year ago and are totally unhelpful and arechipping away at my self esteem.
I am not going to use traveling as a total excuse to eat salty and sugary junk 24/7. However I am pretty sure some of that will be happening.
When I get back I really need to figure out a routine for exercising. What / When / Where and I am toying with the idea of going on Jenny. Why? Well I just like the idea of not having to make my own meals and limiting myself to a specific menu that is already prepared for me. We shall see.
Off Topic: Husband and I went to see the latest Transformers flick. I was as shocked to see kids young enough to be wearing light up shoes in the theater watching the movie. Honestly parents! I have let my son watch the first movie but he won't be watching this one. There was too much battling and not enough story for me. However we sat beside a couple our age who was totally enthralled with the movie and pointed at the screen with excitement several times. That was cute.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

6 comments:
we just got back from seeing that movie!
There were two couples in front of us that had between them around 5 kids not older than 5 years old. They left the theatre at least 10 times. There was also a lady that had to leave and not see the end of the movie that had a.. maybe two year old?
What the hell are these people thinking???
Have a good vacation. Jenny might do the trick when you get back to get you on track - their food is good and not a lot of though required. Can't wait to have you posting again!
Still here & totally understand the internal & external clutter of life.
The fact that so many parents allow their kids to go see movies way above their maturity level is just one example of the moral decline of today's society.
I think Jenny is a great idea. If nothing else, think of it as a means to an end to get you back on track. I find that if I am paying money to get my eating habits straight, I am much more motivated to stay on track. It's also a way of showing your family (and others around you) that you are putting yourself first.
Have a good vacation!!
So glad your back and checking in with us. Ofcourse we are still here waiting for you. Enjoy your vacation. I'm off on a weekend trip myself this week. Looking forward to running different steets. And i will no doubt overeat too as it is a family reunion.
We saw the new transformers movie too. I agree that as a society our moral compass is way off. And i think it all started when we try to be our kids best friend instead of a parent. Jinx!
LOL...I would totally be one of those adults getting all excited at the "kids" movie...more likely Harry Potter or something like that though. Have fun on your travels and kick butt when you get back. Thanks again for checking in on my blog and the kind words. :0)
I am struggling to figure out a routine for workouts. If you hit the magic system be sure to pass it along.
Post a Comment