Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Great Post by Jinx

A role model for sure.

Here is a bit of what she said (Go read the rest) here: http://rundebrun.blogspot.com/2009/04/you-may-remember.html


Am i really struggling or am i just LIVING? I mean you (me) cannot go thru life with your diet and exercise , calories in vs. calories out at the forefront of your mind every single day for the rest of your life. Can we? Basically its been that way for a year and a half. At some point you have to just live your life and hope the new lifestyle you've built has become a permanent part of who you are and will continue without you concentrating solely on it.

...stuff deleted, go read the original post....


After all this what am i trying to say is maybe i think i'm struggling because it doesn't feel like I'm putting as much effort into it. Could it be because its becoming effortless? That its just my new life and i'm getting comfortable in my own skin?

2 comments:

SeaBreeze said...

I feel like that sometimes. I think you do internalize a lot of it and it becomes part of who you are. I don't think I'm always healthy, but I am the "health nut" out of my friends because if they have questions I always some how have the answer or know someone who will. Maybe try something else healthy to break out of your new routine?

Fatinah said...

hmmm, interesting food for thought....