Even though this might still be fake spring (ie. Winter might still come back for some taunting with some snow etc.) I am so loving the weather. It makes me happier just to look outside.
Winter, well winter sucks. Good riddance.
I volunteered for the Kindergarten class today. However I managed to get 50 minutes of excercise in before going in (while the preschooler was at her school). It was nice to get some outdoor excercise in. I ran for a bit and finished off walking and met a nice cat that acted like a dog.
My right foot is up to its usual tricks. I am beginning to think it is a nerve thing not a bone thing.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

2 comments:
Spring loves you too Sparky, that's why she's making an early appearance. I'm glad you got some outdoor exercise in.
Hmmmm . . . . . A nerve thing, eh? Could explain a lot. I wonder how you'd get that checked out???
Glad to see Positive Spark back with the return of Spring!!
Post a Comment