Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Got in some Cycling

Got in some cycling today. That was good. Still not the hardcore Sparky that I was a year ago. Need to get that back. Easter candy did not help with that. I think we are clear of candy related holidays until Halloween right?

2 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

I know what you mean! I think we are safe til Halloween unless you count picnics and such on Memorial Day and the 4th of July. You'll find your 'get up and go' again Sparky. Be patient. Jinx!

Fatinah said...

Sparky - there is a whole bike riding section in Shape this month (May edition) - has a biking routine and some strength exercises to compliment bike riding and some stretches to stretch out the bike riding muscles...if you want me to scan it and e-mail it to you...let me know - my e-mail address is fatinahdc(at)hotmail.com