Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Movin it with the TV on.

You know, watching TV is so nice from the couch.

Tonight is Biggest Loser night.

Instead of watching it from the couch I am going to watch while moving my heiney.

Without commercials it should be about 88 minutes.

Sounds do-able to me.

I'll come back here and update this when I'm done with some amazingly exciting stats. (ya right!)

Update: Mission Accomplished. 922 calories of low intensity slow moving. Ya, high intensity intervals are all the rage but isn't it better than sitting on the couch? Yes, I think it is.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Great Idea! Can't wait for the results.

Deborah said...

Wonderful idea. So glad it panned out.

That's why I want a treadmill so badly. At least I could get some exercise while watching TBL. (and other programs as well :o)

Fatinah said...

its 922 calories better than sitting on the couch!!

I count the satay beef as 12 WW pts. It was SO friggen good!

jinxxxygirl said...

Yeah Sparky! Way to improvise and conquer!Watching all those people exercising makes it hard to sit still doesn't ? Jinx!

Marissa said...

Way to go on getting in exercise!!

922 calories is WAY better than sitting on your bum all night!

Anonymous said...

I've done jumping jacks during commercials - the time really adds up!

SeaBreeze said...

Good for you. Every little bit helps.

Madame: The Journey said...

I'm going to have to try this one day ... 922 cals is fab!