Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be Careful When You Leave your Google Reader Open

So I subscribe to this nice Canadian girl who writes about her fitness adventures and other things and I have her RSS feed in my Google Reader.

Yesterday she posted some stuff about her recent trip to the Caribbean. So I had one of her posts (this one) up on my computer when I went to bed for the night.

When I got up in the morning my Computer Screen looked like this. (edit: my husband saw the photo and thought it would be funny to change my background)



I wonder if my husband emailed a copy to himself so that he could do the same thing to people at his work.

Is Nice!!!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

OMFG!!! That is hilarious!!! Ha!!!! I wonder if the guy who posed for that pohto ever imagined his fame :) Thanks for sharing.... you made my day. I will have to post that picture on my blog too :) And my blog can get nasty so you might want to close that reader.

Madame: The Journey said...

lol ... that pic is just ... well, wow ... lol

Deborah said...

Thanks for the warning.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's really scary that someone can get that much access to our computers. Do you think it was the Canadian girl or just some whack-job hacker? Thanks for the warning, though.

Heather said...

Guys, I think you misunderstood me. My husband did it as a joke! :)

Heather said...

Unless of course you guys are just 'joking' me as my 3 year old would say. Darn internet and its confusing words.

Unknown said...

LOL Bad, bad man. Hehe

Elizabeth, Reily and Payton said...

Tell J I applaud his humour!!! VERY funny...Way to go!

:)