People, I am heading into a blog slowdown. I can feel it. I used to race to my computer after working out to report what I had done. Now sometimes I forget to do it all together.
Today I had my last workout with my personal trainer. In these uncertain times I could not rationalize the extra expense and being on a contract at work I don't know how long I will be working. Anyways. It is sad to be giving it up but I will deal with it.
Tonight my friend Michelle came over to my house to ride her bike on a trainer while I rode mine. That was cool. I am glad she called me up to suggest it. We might make it a regular thing on Tuesdays. I found myself working harder than I did when I am alone. Yippee!
Today I was grumbly about my half ironman. Grumbling about why I ever signed up for it. However, I will be there on that day. I am just going to grumble about it all the way there :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
your doing great. And I agree with what you said. I never thought about that. I never eat my calories burned. I just like to track them to see how much I burn if that makes any sense. your a loud to grumble about the training we are all aloud to grumble about our plans now and then. thanks for the support as always, and you know I never update my blog regularly either. sometimes we just need a break. update when you feel the need to. I will be here when you do. your doing great as well Angie
Dual trainer workouts sound like a GREAT idea on your Tuesdays. I SOOOO used to look forward to my partner workouts. Having company makes the time go by faster.
blog slowdown :)
I LOVE THAT PHRASE.
and you plan with michelle---definitely makes the works feel easier when Im with a friend!
I would give my right arm for a work out buddy. LOL! You blog when you want to and we will all be here waiting for you. Grumble all you want about the iron man as long as you 'show up'! You go girl!JInx!
You'll do it and you'll be proud when you finish ;)
Exercising is always more fun with someone else. An every Tuesday thing would probably be good for both of you.
Just think - you can always walk the run so grumbling or not, you'll finish!!!
Post a Comment