Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thursday, Friday

Thursday was my bike class again. My heart rate monitor said I burned 900 calories in 1 hour 23 minutes. I was having trouble with the 1 leg drills. My legs were sore from my personal training 2 days earlier. I really like getting to work out with other people. I miss the good old days when I had multiple running partners for each day.

Friday I did my Eliptical at home. I tried to emulate running somewhat. I did a 5 minute warmup, then did 5 minutes at 180 cadence, 5 minutes at 130, 5 minutes at 180 etc. I did about 45 minutes of that. I forget what exactly my calories were.

Saturday: I plan to do my upper body strength and abs and do a bike workout.

4 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

We had a new squat drill today.

Stand in front of a wall with your feet maybe 10 inches from the wall (far enough that your knees don't hit the wall when you squat), arms high over head and look up at your hands. Now, slowly go down into a squat position....never touching the wall and hold for about 5 seconds.

Good times.
Stay strong.

Terry
today's word verification is SPATIM

sarah sundae said...

900 calories! OMG!

Deborah said...

You are soooooo dedicated. Wish some of it would rub off on me. If I had someone to exercise with I think it would be a lot easier, but I don't.

Brightcetera said...

Hey, thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog!
Damn, send some energy my way!
Sparky, you asked if I was eating any carbs. I started yesterday eating oatmeal for breakfast. I add legumes to my salad most times too. That'll be it for now as I lose faster without them.
Today's word verification is CHIKST