Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zoning Out While Doing Cardio Indoors

Katschi: Here is how I fit my DVD player on. I suppose every machine is different but mine fits this way on the flat bit next to my water bottle holder.


I buy a season (or you could get from the library) of a TV show that I really like but have not seen and I *only* allow myself to watch it if I am excercising. OK, sometimes towards the end of a season if it is really good I cheat but you get the drift. If you limit yourself to watching it while excercising it can be a motivation to get on there especially with shows with a continuing story line.

Basically I open up the DVD player flat open and the bottom of it rests on the shelfie thingie.





3 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Thanks, Sparky. Mine's abit different so I'll have to figure something out. I've got alot of series on DVD to make it interesting.

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

That is a great way to make the workout more interesting and be effetive with your time. At my gym there are TV's to watch while doing the treadmill. I can watch four screens at a time.

I guess that would be multi tasking.

Today's work verification is:
tosib
Screwed up the first word. Now I am trying to type in:
exesube

angie nicholas said...

good idea about making the workout interesting. wish we had one of those I could take it down stairs to our exercise room and work out with but my ipod will do.