Friday, November 21, 2008

Stupid Google Reader

So, I was wondering why a bunch of you had not been posting and now I know why. Earlier this week I added a bunch of people to the 'Following' thingie which apparently reorganized my Google reader. I had just been ignoring the 'Blogs I'm Following' folder in my Google reader thinking it to be duplicates of blogs I already had in there.

I especially like how it has removed all the custom names I had for you guys to make it easier to remember whose blog was whose.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Won't it allow you to get in there and change or add the names so you'll recognize us? I don't know because I just haven't gotten into the "followers" stuff yet. Will have to try using it to see what it does.

Heather said...

Yes, I can fix it. I just did not know it was happening :) Just pointless grumbling really.

SeaBreeze said...

That sucks! On the plus side you have lots of reading to catch up on and keep your mind off other tasks. This is the slowest Friday EVER at my office.

Unknown said...

I *knew* there was a reason that I haven't been using that Following Blogs thing! ;-)

Anonymous said...

First time I've read this blog...way to go Heather...Eye of the Tiger, Rock, Eye of the Tiger! :-)

Marissa said...

I haven't done the "following" thing yet...I'm glad you mentioned this problem with it. So at least I'll know to expect some changes when I do start following.