Tuesday was a stat holiday so I rescheduled my personal training to Thursday which is also my cycling class day so two big workouts yesterday.
Trainer workout in AM: 792 calories
Bike Class in PM: 862 calories
Total 1654 calories
And this is why the scale is a fickle beast. After all that and eating OK my weight was up by over half a pound. This tends to happen to me after doing strength training. I think it is because my legs get slightly hurt and hang onto water maybe? Who knows.
I felt really strong at the end of the day. I went to drop some stuff off to some friends and I was sprinting back to my car for some reason. It was great!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was told that the body holds onto water when you have been strength training. I guess the muscles suck in any water from your body. I bet if you give it a few days, you will see it on the scale. Plus drinks lots of water in the meantime. Keep us posted.
I know what you mean about weight going up after strength training mine does the same thing. but a hole pound. it sucks sometimes your doing great keep it up. Angie
I did the stupidest thing tonight...I accidently deleted my blog. I don't know how you found me but the address will be different but the same name.
Also, I tried to add myself to your followers but I couldn't find anything to click on. Help??
I think nickiechickie hit the nail on the head. Hang in there and you'll see a difference soon.
Post a Comment