Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Phewsh

I don't think anyone actually read that last post where I committed to doing Jenny 100%.

Phewsh! Because here I am a week later flip flopping on the floor as I am want to do eventually.

I am done with Jenny (I think... hahaha)

I just want more freedom to make my own choices. I can't hack eating their food anymore. Although I do like their Canadian Bars and their frozen sweet treats. Nom! The rest of it sends me running away screaming Nooooooooooooooooooo.

*FAIL*

Next plant of attack: Log my food. I'm using MyFitnessPal.com. If you want to be friends let me know what you user name is. Mine is planetsparky.

Yesterday (January 31st) I had my kid to the arena an hour before his game (team rule) so I decided to go for a walk for half an hour. Yay me! Another mom came with me too.

I am going to do it again today when I take my daughter to her practice. If I walk for half an hour while they are at the rink that should be better than sitting on my butt doing nothing.

I am really grateful that the sidewalks are mostly ice-free right now so hardly any danger of falling on my heinie!

I have not weighed myself since my last Jenny weigh in. I will weigh next Wednesday.

Older sister is doing WWs right now. She is weighing on Wednesdays.

Younger sister just had a baby on New Years Eve and is doing MyFitnessPal.

Turning 40 this year in less than 4 months. Yikes!!!! Need progress pronto!

3 comments:

SeaBreeze said...

Would it be helpful to have something like Fitocracy to log your activity against?

Steph said...

I'm still reading. I think what we need here is magical weight loss fairies.

Heather said...

Dammit, thats at least 2 of you that read this. Hahahaha.

Seabreeze: I have not heard of Fitocracy but logging definitely leads to success. Right now I'm going to use MyFitnessPal.

Thanks for the comments!!! :)