Got to work at 7am. Love days like that because I face the afternoon knowing I don't have to work late to make up for getting in late.
Took a short lunch and left at 3 to get home. Jman had a 4:45 practice.
I dropped him off at 4:15 and went back home and treadmilled for 45 mins on an incline. Yay me!
I can get back into the habit of exercise. Especially now that I have way less stress.
Another good thing... the sun. The sun is back! It is so nice to go home from work in the light. Looking forward to the time of year when the sun wakes me up too.
Another good thing. Winter was mild this year. Really only one week of it-is-so-freaking-cold-your-skin-will-literally-freeze-after-10-minutes. Really lucky. Yay for mild winters!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment