Well its Friday. The main business application that I use at work is down so here I am with a blog entry.
Wednesday I read a blog by http://michelletheeverydaycritic.blogspot.com/ talking about myfitnesspal.com.
My sister had tried to get me into it last year but then she got pregnant blah blah blah so I drifted away from it.
Anyways... since reading Michelle's post I have been logging my food on there. Just by the mere act of loggin my food I have been more conscious about my choices and I have exercised too. Duh! This is not news. Anyways... that is what I am doing for now.
If you want to be my "friend" my username is planetsparky.
It is easy to use and I can use it on my phone too.
I am sure they are gathering all sorts of anonymous information about me but oh well.
Yesterday I: went for a brisk walk at lunch (inside in the +15s), did 30 mins on the treadmill at home, and 15 mins on the eliptical.
I just made an appt with a podiatrist for Feb. 13th. I am slightly alarmed that I now get foot pain during the day for no apparent reason. My feet scare me especially since my friend Steph has been completely sidelined from running because of her feet.
Be good to your feet people! :)
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just wanted to say, "Hi". I thought about to today while I was driving my kids to school. Not sure why you came in for a moment and then left.
:(
:(
:(
Stupid foot. Somewhat life changing stuff.
YES!!! Be WONDERFUL to your feet...don't I know it!
Post a Comment