Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday

So, I move to a new house in less than a week. This is a big deal. Thankfully my husband is on the ball and has done pretty much all of the work to get us ready to go.

I have not been making working out a priority. Frankly I am just trying to make it through moving. I am kind of anxious about it. I am sure it will be great in the end but I am a little stressed right now. I am one of those people that does not like change.

On the eating front I have been doing pretty well. My friend Steph and I have decided to both work on trying to eat better dinners and cut out the extra calories after dinner. If I could master those 2 things I think I would have way less issues with eating too many calories.

OK. Enough procrastinating. I must pack up this room!!!!!

1 comment:

angie said...

best of luck with the move moving does suck