Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week in Review

Monday - 26 minute run then 1hour personal training (weights etc.)

Tues / Wed - Nada? What the heck?

Thursday: 2 hours cycling at class. Legs were very tired by the end likely not recovered from the previous Saturday's race. Still worked hard though.

Friday: Did weight routine homework from trainer. Its a Miracle! Didn't want to have to go back there and admit to not doing it. Hahaha.

Saturday: Should have run. However went to an all day long Scrapbooking thingie and did not work in the running.

Sunday: It is 6pm and have not done anything yet. I think I might put in some time on the *gasp* Eliptical! I should get on there more often just to burn of calories especially since I am not perfect with my eating.

I did not get my act organized this past week food wise and therefore eating was rather random and I'm pretty sure I won't have a loss tomorrow.. However today I have my plan printed out for this week. Most of my food is bought. Now to stick to it! I realize now that I need to do that on Sunday not Monday. Monday I just have too many places to be. (drop and pick up both kids at different times, trainer, nutrition guy etc.)

Exercising was more sparse than usual too. I am getting used to being back at personal training and doing the cycling. Need to get back to the 3 runs a week. I promise to do that Steph!

Thank you Internet friends who check up on me. Hi to Tony who sent me a message!

3 comments:

zurplemoon said...

cycling training all good but running was working. stay focused and remember you can & will do this.

have a good week

angie said...

glad things are going good. when do we expect an update on you tube????? have a great week this week Angie

Steph said...

:)
Run, Forrest, run.