So, does anyone else have this trouble? I can comment on some blogs but not others from this particular computer (Hi Fatinah!). I can't even comment on a blog that I author. Weird! Unfortunately this means I sometimes read stuff, can't comment, then forget to comment later. Sorry!
Anyways... I managed to run yesterday before going to personal training. This left more time for personal trainer to make me do weights. (usually he has me run for 10-15 minutes). He also gave me a sheet of "homework" to do at home. I must must do that. My pushups and dips are beyond pathetic.
On another note: I need to firm up my running plan. My previous plan was to run 3 times a week, adding 2 minutes to each run weekly until I hit 30 minutes. Time to make a new Mega Plan!
One of my old school running friends is suggesting she might like to do a half marathon in SF next October. That sounds like it is do-able (and a cool idea since I have never been there) I need to come up with a long slow plan to work myself up to that distance without pissing off my nemesis (plural) aka right foot and right hip. If I do it slowly enough I hope I can fly under the radar without pissing them off too badly. Like a really extended plan way longer than the usual 16 week plan or whatever. Hmmm.... Don't want to ask my husband though. His plans are always way too hard :) However, a 40 week plan seems like a recipe for burnout. We shall see.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so impressed that you ran before a PT session - I'm on hour # 2 of trying to talk myself into getting of the effing couch to go for a run.....
I don't ever have trouble commenting on blog - not even when I'm on the mac!
Personal recommendation: 6 month plan. I kind of followed this one for my first half > http://royalvictoriamarathon.com/training/traininghalf.php
That being said, I had never run more than 13K at one time before undertaking my half. You'll be tired, but if you can run 13 you can run 21 (apparently)
Post a Comment