Week 1: run 1 min. walk 2 min. times 6 sets
Week 2: run 1 min. walk 1 min. times 10 sets (total run time 10 minutes)
Week 3: run 2 min. walk 1 min. times 7 sets (total run time 14 minutes)
Week 4: run 3, walk 1. times 5 sets (total run time 15 minutes)
Week 5: run 4, walk 1. times 4 sets (total run time 16 minutes)
Week 6: run 5, walk 1. times 3 sets, run 2 mins at end (total run time 18 minutes)
Week 7: run 6, walk 1. times 3 sets (total run time 18 minutes)
Week 8: run 8, walk 1. times 2 sets, run 2 mins. at end (total run time 18 minutes)
Week 9: run 10 mins, walk 1. times 2 sets (total run time 20 minutes)
Week 10: run 20 minutes nonstop.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay. I'm not saying this out loud. I'm certainly not putting it in writing and posting it on the World Wide Web, but this is something I would like to try. I have to go buy more fat pants this weekend. :(
Post a Comment