Thank you world for stopping that crazy spinning you seemed to be doing for the last few weeks!
I fell like I have been flying in a whirlwind but I've managed to step out of it.
My little one was quite sick last week but today he is back to his old self. The sun is shining, all is good!
I have before me a paper journal. I am going to write in the damn thing and just consult with fitday to find out what calories things are. I am hoping this will help me stick with journalling. When journaling online it is too easy to stop doing it because computer is not handy etc. I need to strap this journal to my body!
So, for those that were keeping track I will not be doing my half ironman distance triathon one month from now. Instead I will be doing the bike portion only of a half ironman triathon in early July. I feel no stress about that whatsoever and plan on using the next 2 months to my advantage. My good friend and hero will be doing the swim and her husband the run. Bring it on!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So glad to hear that your little one is feeling better and that the world has stopped spinning. Way to go on making some new resolutions to get back on track!!
sparky - I've posted the chicken thigh recipe! ooo, did she want the sticky chicken? I posted the Thai...crap.... let me know!!
never mind - I just re-read the comment you left - and I got it right!! Goodness, what a dough head I am!
how is your little one I know what its like to spend time in a hospital I was there with William update will ya if you have time. Angie
I am glad you aren't feeling stressed about the decision to change your plans...you should stop worry about what others think and worry about what you need to do...if you don't feel comfortable or ready yet, than changing to the bike portion only works for you...I am very proud of you for making that change...good on ya!
Post a Comment