Thursday, May 14, 2009

Second run, check check.

I made time to run today. Unfortunately that means I will be working less hours today and will be paid less. But, with children having activities pretty much nightly this is the new world order. Gotta sneak the excercise in when I can.

I did 7 sets of 2 & 1s. It was still a challenge. Yikes!!

Off to work I go!

6 comments:

Fatinah said...

great job - it's never easy to make yourself a priority - keep at it!!

angie nicholas said...

good for you at least you got it done. angie

Deborah said...

Good job! You are putting yourself first.

Angie said...

I'm sure taking time for your health will only make you more productive in the long run...good for you Sparky!

jh said...

Good for you for realizing the importance of doing the exercise routine, even if it is abbreviated or snuck in. It is these small and repeated changes that make the biggest difference.

jen
Boda weight loss Blog

Fatinah said...

just checking in!