Hazel suggested that we do a Learn to Run clinic at ye olde RR.
Today I have one hour of kid free time in between dropping junior girl off at her preschool and volunteering at the kindergarten.
Sooooooooo...... I plan on starting the super beginner RR program. Ten sets of 1 & 1s. (as in week 2 of the super beginner's schedule)
My old trainer would have a coronary. He would want me running a lot more than that but hey. If I start slow... I will might just get somewhere and not freak myself out with fear.
Hazel is off in the far east and no doubt cannot read this because the country she is in blocks blogger. Anyways. Hazel, I am starting!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
way to go...don't over extend yourself though! :)
Eliz: I think it will be difficult to over extend myself with 1 & 1s :) Thanks for caring though!
I don't mean that...I mean by starting slow with everything else you have going on in your world...if you keep running to a minimum, taking it slow...you won't over extend yourself in other areas...
Ya, I need to put eating properly and getting excercise in ahead of other things like wasting time on the Internet, and even my crafty stuff.
I need to start the day by planning out when I can excercise, what will be for dinner etc. Then once I get that done do the other time burning stuff.
good for you it's always good to start nice and slow that way you don't burn out. you can do this. Angie
Way to go!! I'm happy to see you getting back into the grove!! You go, girl!!
Post a Comment