Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hospital Food

So, you know how they say that hospital food is terrible?

I have been visiting at a hospital for the past couple of days. The hosptial's policy is to only offer healthy food. (well mostly, you can still buy a hotdog at the cafeteria, you just can't buy coke other than diet coke). I must say that I wish there were more places that had this policy.

For breakfast I got a little box for $5.25. It includes a (properly portioned, non gigantic) carrot muffin and all tonne of perfectly ripe yummy fruit, and a serving of cheddar cheese. What a nice combination!

2 comments:

Elizabeth, Reily and Payton said...

see....if I good buy food already packed like that...or better yet, I had a hot live in cook and grocery shopper than made that stuff for me daily...I would be skinny like the celebs too! LOL
:)
I personally like hospital food, when I was there last summer for a month it rocked!

Fatinah said...

that's even properly priced!