OK. So I ran while the kiddies were off being schooled.
My plan was to run 1 minute, walk 1 minute times 10 sets.
When I got to 1 minute of running I was feeling fine so I thought I would do 2 &1's instead.
The was all good until my second set up (gently) was uphill. By then end of the third set I thought about reverting back to 1&1s because I was seriously gasping for air.
However, I persevered and got 7 sets done. Who knew that running for 14 minutes would be so hard and yet something to be proud of :)
I guess tonight we find out who will be crowned the Biggest Loser. Apparently we are also get to vote on who gets to be in the next season. Could it be the sobbing brother Max they keep showing us?
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think there going to pull Max in too - somehow. I don't know if they have an age restriction though.
Way to push yourself on the running!
that sounds like a GREAT run - way to go Sparky!!!!!
Oh, I miss the biggest loser...I don't have television where I live. The hubby can't stand it, and frankly it's best cause I'm an only slightly recovered couch potato. Glad you got in a good run!
Post a Comment