Didn't I tell you that I am always coming up with new plans? Well I spoke to Ms-A today and she informed me that the half that she had planned to do (M's) is already full. (crazy Runners!) Sooo... we tossed around the idea of doing the H-Half in September (no travel, chance for Amber to kicks its ass for the past). After hanging up the phone I got the calendar out and started counting backwards. Since I am barely running 3K right now this is pretty daunting considering I want to do the 10 week 10K plan before starting the 16 week half marathon plan. Well if I lay it out exactly as planned I would have to start the 10K training 4 weeks from now. YIKES!!!! So I changed it a tiny bit (took off the first week of the half marathon plan) and now the 10K training does not start until April 6th. *Phewsh* that sounds much farther away.
Honestly, the 10K plan kind of scares me. 6K sounds very long at this point when I am running 8 minute kms. Here's crossing my fingers.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment