Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello - August 6, 2013

Hi blog world!

So Google Reader imploded, the plug got pulled etc.

That sucks.

I used to look at it daily to keep up with blogs.

I guess since I knew it was going byebye I stopped looking at it and now it is gone.

Before it went away I downloaded the list of blogs I was following.

Now, to get around to looking at them again!

I think I will start a new blog, and put all the links in there.

I wonder how many blogs I have started and forgotten about over the years?

This one has been going for a long time though.

Even though I abandon it for months at a time.

/end of random thoughts for today!!

Heather

1 comment:

jinxxxygirl said...

Well Heather there are some people who still check out your blog occassionally hoping for a post. :) LOL! Good to see you!! Hugs! deb