My goal until the end of September is to keep up with my 9 year old son as far as activity.
Like, if he has an icetime, I will walk the equivalent minutes.
If he has swim club, I will swim the equivalent minutes.
He will still be ahead of me on school days with gym and recess and all... but I figure if I match his extracurriculars... I would be doing good.
Congrats to Nicole and Amber on their 10K race. You hot mommas you!! :)
PS. This week Josh in in powerskating. 1.5 hours on the ice from Monday to Friday. Ready, set, GO!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job keeping active, sometimes it is nice when you can kill 2 birds with one stone. I am considering swimming while the kids have their lessons this fall in prep for the half marathon. Wherever you can fit it in, all the better!
Post a Comment