Thursday, August 23, 2012

Me versus my Kid - Week 1

Me versus my 9 year old kid:  Exercise Hours

So far this week:  (3 days)

Him:  4.5 hours on ice
Me:  4 hours walking so I'm short half an hour.  Have to walk 2 hours today to catch up.

He's got 3 more hours on ice this week.

Next week he is in a hockey camp that has 2 one hour sessions a day so that will be 10 hours that week.


Nicole:  Too bad our kids are not in the same swim session or we could swim together!  *boo*  There is no way I can make it to  the early session though unless I quit my job.  (not going to happen)

However:  This is my kids third year the the swim club and if I make it into the pool in September, it will be my first time... so if you do make it into the pool on your kids first year... you are so kicking my ass!  :)

My eating still sucks.  Damn!  I feel like a loser.  Its like I have zero will power.  Argh!

Older sister challenged me to lose 5 pounds in August.  not.going.to.happen.  In fact .....I have gained???  dammitdammitdammit (beatingmyselfupbigtime!!!)

No comments: