Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello Tuesday!

How are you this fine day?

I am good.  I have been walking up a storm.  9kms or more per day broken down into 2 big walks and general walking around the day steps.

For about 2 weeks I have been walking 4.5kms to work most days and then 4.5km back to my car after work.  Takes more time but gets lots of activity in.  Considering 6 months ago I was paying to park my car everyday this is another bonus!  Works fine in summer.  Will be more challenging in butt chapping cold weather of fall and winter but hey, cross that bridge when I come to it.

Aaaaaaand... my Fibit died.  Still waiting for their support to contact me about the problem.  So while my Fitbit stats are really good right now (My 7 day average is 16,900 steps) they are about to nose dive because NO FITBIT.  But never fear, I will keep walking even though I will have no proof  :)

Please Fitbit Support... Answer my effin' email!!!  Grrrrrr.  2 business days my ASS!

I was just blog hopping right now and come across this Ikea hack.

If you have young kids who have a shitload tonne of stuffies, this is a fabulous idea!

It is made up of a cheap Ikea utility bookcase painted into kid colours and some fitness bands to hold the animals in their "Zoo".





No comments: